It refers to certification-related activities, and spare parts and accessories sale and installation.
Sale, maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles
Quality is an essential strategic factor in an increasingly globalized market and that is how Veinsur sees it as well. To ensure outstanding development in the industry, it operates on the premise of excellence and continuous improvement to achieve maximum efficiency and service quality.
A quality management system provides the necessary framework to monitor and improve the performance of all business areas.
ISO 9001 is the most solid quality framework in the world, currently employed by more than 750,000 organizations in 161 countries. It sets the standards for quality management systems.
Veinsur has maintained a solid quality assurance system since 1996, audited and certified by the Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification (AENOR), one of the most prestigious certification agencies recognized nationwide and internationally.
Environmental management certification
Veinsur is a company committed to the environment. It considers the environment protection and respect as an unavoidable responsibility of the whole organization.
The integration of environmental care into the overall company management was completed in 2005 by implementing an Environmental Management System certified by the Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification (AENOR), optimizing resources and waste management, reducing environmental impacts derived from our activity.
The strict compliance with the environmental regulations applicable to our activity, the modernization of our facilities, the training and commitment of our staff and the continuous improvement plans are some of the aspects that allow us to successfully fulfill our commitment.
The quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management system applies to the “Marketing of new and second-hand industrial vehicles with any authorized maximum weight, as well as industrial vehicle repairs, maintenance and assistance, and spare parts and accessories sale”..
These Veinsur activities result in environmental impacts, which are properly controlled and managed in accordance with the relevant legislation, and quantified as a measure of environmental performance. The most significant environmental aspects of the activity are:
- Natural resources consumption.
- Generation of hazardous waste.
- Generation of urban waste.
Veinsur establishes the following principles regarding Quality, Environment and Health and Safety management , in alignment with the company context:
1. THE MISSION: TOTAL CLIENT SATISFACTION
Success in the market depends on our ability to:
- Detect and meet client needs.
- Exceed our clients’ expectations by constantly innovating and integrating all the services supplying solutions to the transport..
- Know our work and do better than our competitors, differentiating us as a leading company in the industry.
2. THE COMMITMENT: CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT IN EVERYTHING WE DO
- Implement quality, environment and risk prevention management system based on the continuous improvement of our processes, while reviewing and establishing objectives.
- Protect the environment by focusing our activity on the pollution prevention and the sustainable use of resources.
- Improve the environmental and health and safety performance of our employees.
- Prevent accidents and diseases and take up the challenge of becoming a role model for others in improving safety and health conditions by reducing the risks inherent in our activity.
- Use the best available tools with the latest technologies, improving the quality and safety in the service, respecting the environment.
3. THE STRENGTH: INVOLVEMENT OF ALL EMPLOYEES
- We extend, communicate and update our policy and principles among our customers, partner companies, approved suppliers, the communities where we live and work and our employees, seeking feedback from all parties for a global improvement.
- This policy should encourage the participation of each employee by taking their responsibility to ensure a good job performance, proposing improvement actions and developing their skills in this respect.
4. THE PATH: COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES
- VEINSUR is committed to fulfill the requirements and obligations under the applicable rules, and is operating in compliance with the principles of sustainability, security and responsibility.
- We think that this is the right direction towards a quest for excellence in everything we do, applying criteria of optimization and efficiency.
At our Volvo Trucks authorized technical service we have the best professionals, with high quality standards and the best mechanical service for our customers.